The single most important area to the story of Calling, and the site of the most tragedy as well...
After one patient commits suicide, and several staff members die under mysterious circumstances, the prestigious Kuromiya Hospital is forced to close down, for what is believed at the time to be a localized epidemic that causes victims to go into comas, and die not too long after.
- Hina Hidaka
- Kyoko Habino
- Michio Kishibe
- Reiko Asagiri
- Surgeon Ghost
- Yoshi Kuromiya
- Possibly the Girl in Red
- Grabby Hands
- Stepping Feet
- Ghost Faces
- Hospital Phantoms
- Other victims of The Black Page
- And a late arrival...
- When counting all the ghosts who actually appear in the area, the Kuromiya Hospital is the most haunted area in the entire game, although not the largest.
- There are also more drop offs into the Abyss in the hospital, than any other location.
- Reiko's room, 302, is not accessible unless she herself is entering it as part of the story: most likely because of the bad memories associated with it.
- The Black Cat appears when playing as Rin when you return back to the hospital for a second time. The cat sits in front of a opened hospital room door to Reiko's room, and enters inside whilst meowing. The Black Cat is obviously persuading you to follow it to the room, but when you open the door, it's just a vortex (and, NO, you can't jump in!).
- A password can be found in the Director's office on the first floor, by opening up the six cabinets, and viewing them with the lights off: one for each symbol.
- Another can be found on the 2nd floor in one of the rooms (Possibly the room that Michio Kishibe had been staying in.). It is on the window, and can be seen with the lights off.
- Both passwords can be entered in with the hidden keys found throughout the game
- Room's number, 302, can be the reference to "Silent Hill 4: The Room". There main character, Henry Townshend, was stuck in the room 302.